All the information related to the products and services displayed on our website (www.studtropin.com) include an ‘’Invitation to Offer’’. Your Order for the purchase constitutes your offer, which will be subject to the terms and conditions as mentioned below. We always have the right to accept or reject your offer without giving any reason thereof.
In order to use the website belonging to us .The user has accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to delete, add, alter or modify the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notifications.
The users are therefore advised to read these terms and conditions with utmost care every time you use this website.
1. We have made our best effort to display the color of our products which appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, the real colors you see will be based on your monitor; we cannot give guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Studtropin will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on our website. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, missed deliveries, non-deliveries or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of negligence, performance defect, error, deletion, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft/destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. We will take “Full Responsibility” of your order, if the order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of the products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion.
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on our website will not be entertained.
7. We reserve and retain the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product which is registered at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This will be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or payment been received. The payment will be refunded and the user will be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery happens due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Studtropin for re-delivery will be claimed from user placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and correct information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information provided by the user at any point of time. If any such user details are originated not to be true wholly or partly, we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of studtropin.com without prior intimation.
10. We will not be responsible for any kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the obligation to ‘prove otherwise’ will be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. We will not facilitate any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement will be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Biostuds Vitamins Pvt. Limited. The Courts in nearest shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.